Guest Chef's Night
In the Riviera Maya we can enjoy exquisite flavors and incredible environments. Koba Casa Club has prepared a spectacular evening for the first edition of "Guest Chef's Night" so that the start of the weekend is unique.
Luis Briceño, Executive Chef of Koba, will have as guests Daniel Manzano, Chef de Cuisine of C-Grill at Thompson Hotel and Raziel Burela, Chef of District Panamera, to prepare a delicious 6-course Dinner and Pairing with Casa Madero wines.
- Betabel, Goat Cheese and Seaweed
- Tizimín Lamb Tartar
- Castacán and Tobiko
* Casa Madero V
- Short Rib Barbecue with Espelón Beans and Consommé
* Casa Madero Cabernet Sauvignon from organic grapes
- Mextlapique of corn and its fungus
- Striped Bass, Clam Juice and Green Mole
* Casa Madero Chenin Blanc of organic grapes
- Local Lima and Coco
* Casa Madero 2V
$ 1,500 MX per person
RSVP to 9981851585